With a wide variety from 10 to 180 tons scroll chiller. American Pro air cooled chillers are the best choice for your project .With a wide range of air cooled chiller scroll types.
American Pro is a leader in the industry. simple installation, Superior Efficiency, and powerful Controls, these chillers are ideal for both replacement and new construction projects.
American Pro Scroll Chiller solutions are designed to bring efficient, reliable cooling to all types of commercial applications.
American Pro AP.BDET Series. Air Cooled Scroll Chillers, have a cooling capacity range from 10 to 180 TR [35 to 633 kW] version using environmentally sound HFC-410A refrigerant.
The entire product line features energy efficiency, installation ease, control flexibility, high reliability, compact footprint and advanced controls.
Copeland Scroll Compressors are designed for Commercial/Industrial Applications and provide the same high quality and efficiency as Reciprocating or Screw Compressors.
They have been developed specifically for use in Packaged Chillers and Condensing Unit products.
Upon shipment, the new AP.BDET Series unit is installation-ready with a compact size, reduced weight and complete factory piping and wiring.
R410a Refrigerant charge is included and a thorough factory test under load is conducted on each unit to ensure trouble-free start-up and operation
· 30 models from 10 up to 180 TR [35 to 633 kW] for 50Hz & 60Hz units
· The unit is designed to operates with R410a refrigerant, the environment
friendly refrigerant with zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
· Units are rated and certified with AHRI standard 550/590
· ETL listed for 60Hz models
· Unit operating ambient temperature, 45 ~ 115°F [7 ~ 46°C]
· Reliable Tandem or Trio scroll compressors
· Compressor lead-lag configuration on all models
· Suction gas cooled motor
· High EER
· Solid state motor protection module monitors motor winding temperature
via embedded PTC sensors. This protects motor overheating caused by
overload, low refrigerant flow and incorrect motor rotation
· Crankcase heaters are provided to minimized oil dilution and liquid
· Casing are constructed from heavy gauge galvanized steel
· Powder coated baked finishing, offers excellent corrosion resistance for
outdoor applications, which withstand up to 1000 hours salt spray test in
accordance to ASTM B-117
· Direct driven fans
· Starters and control panel for safety
protections, precise and reliable control
· High efficiency brazed
plate heat exchanger
· Tandem or Trio Scroll compressors
· V-coils configuration
for small floor space requirement
Need Any Help, Call Us 24/7 For Support
+1 909 999-5555
San Dimas, USA
Invalid code, Please check you code